RMYC and Sailing Member
Benefits of RMYC membership
By becoming a member of RMYC Port Hacking you can enjoy all of the facilities our club has to offer, as well as receiving voting privileges and eligibility to join sub-clubs and divisions, with RMYC voting rights. Read more about the types of RMYC Port Hacking members here.
How to proceed
The Application form , provides for a number of scenarios to join sailing;
- Existing RMYC members (except social members) to join Port Hacking Sailing. There will be only the Sailing Division fee to pay.
- Existing RMYC Associate members can join the Sailing Division. There will be only the Sailing Division fee to pay.
- New applicants with a sailing yacht can join but will need to pay a joining fee to RMYC for the first year. The Sailing Division fee is a separaate fee.
- New applicant can join both RMYC and the Sailing Division as Crew.
- New Associates can Join RMYC and Sailing. New accociates must provide their boating member's RMYC number.
Please apply online via PC, Tablet or Smart phone (the form has been made smart phone friendly).
Your application will go directly to the front office and to the Sailing Division PHS to update Australian Sailing.
You will then be notified and registered with Australian Sailing.
Your Australian Sailing Number (ASN) will be emailed to you or can be verified by clicking the Australian sailing logo (right or below).
Benefits of Sailing Membership
All Sailing members will be automatically be registered with Australian Sailing.
It is a requirement that all sailors belong to Australian Sailing.
On joining the Sailing Division you will receive your ASN along with the following benefits;
- Personal Accident Insurance (through Sailing Australia)
- Bar and Food Discounts
- Member loyalty points
- Car parking and Marina access
- Free market appraisal from our Sponsor NEWTON Real Estate
- $10 off any Uber trip to and from RMYC