- Observe maximum number of 9.
- Check sailing roster for Wed. afternoons.
- Skippers to drop most crew on marina.
- Tender will drop remaining crew to closest point on the marina to save time.
- Crew to ensure skippers are picked up.
- This way we can get all ashore quickly and not forget anyone.
Australian Sailing Number (ASN)
All competitors in any race must be a member of a club or be a temporary SailPass member as per rule 46.
This centres around duty of care, safety and insurance for injury, accident or financial loss.
This also gives us information about who is racing which is an important part of our approach to safety.
It's the Skipper's responsibility to ensure crew have an ASN to be eligible to race/receive prizes.
Vail Tony Galwey
On Wednesday 28th February after the Wednesday race, Brandon Galwey would like to address the sailing members with a tribute to his father who had a very unfortunate accident that took his life.
Tony contributed a great deal to the RMYC and to the sailing division. He helped take the Wednesday races to the Estuary and was a very generous sponsor.
We sail Twilight races for the Jellybeans trophy named after Tony’s etchell.
Please attend to hear more about Tony.