Summer Program - Wednesday Twilight
|Macquart Marine - Twilight Series (Overall Competition of four series).|
|Description of Series||Start||Race Dates (2023-2024)|
|The Boat Maintenance series||5:30||October 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th and November 1st.|
|The Boat Management series||6:00||November 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th and December 6th, 13th|
|Christmas Holiday break|
|The Boat Detailing series||6:00||January 17th, 24th, 31st, February 7th, 14th and 21st.|
|The Boat Solutions series||5:30||February 28th, March 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th and April 3rd.|
Extract from Wednesday Rules
- Yachts to fly the Macquart Marine pennant from their backstay or flag halyard.
- The winning boat to record places and give to the Duty Officer.
- The following eligible yachts to pick-up the laid marks. If unable to pick-up mark, arrange another boat to do so. (Note: Possible Dream, Crest and L'attitude exempt from Pick-up.)
- Marks to be returned as notified via SMS from the duty office or to the sailing shed.
- Ensure Racing Handbook is available on-board (and read) for Race Instructions.
- Yachts not given their rights must signal with a red flag, in the racing area that she was involved in or saw, she shall hail ‘Protest’ and conspicuously display a red flag at the first reasonable opportunity to give the other boat an opportunity to exonerate their error with a 360-degree turn.
- Please use Race Logger if possible - Ring 0418 253 479 for help with setting up.
- View Available Crew List for crew wishing to sail and help place requests.
Frown Award: All clear
NOTE: You can cancel your frown by picking up out of turn.
Duty Officer: John Barter
Presenter: Ken Teiffel
Buoys: Return to L'attitude if possible, otherwise return to sailing shed.
Twilight Series Winners prize
Race logger will start automatically and record your track with time markers.
RL is necessary to record finish time for weekend series and could be useful for protests. For help call 0418 253 479