Summer Program - Wednesday Twilight
|Newton Property Management Twilight Series (Overall Competition of four series).|
|Description of Series||Start||Race Dates (2019-2020)|
|SELLING season series||5:30||October 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th and November 6th.|
|INVESTMENT series||6:00||November 13th, 20th, 27th, Dec 4th, 11th & 18th.|
|Christmas Holiday break|
|WINDS of REAL ESTATE series||6:00||January 15th, 22nd, 29th, Feb. 5th, 12th and 19th|
|POTENTIAL PLUS series||5:30||Feb. 26th, Mar. 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th and Apr 1st|
Extract from Wednesday Rules
- The winning boat to record places and give to the Duty Officer.
- The following eligible yachts to pick-up the laid marks. If unable to pick-up mark, arrange another boat to do so. (Note: Possible Dream, Crest and L'attitude exempt from Pick-up.)
- Marks to be returned as notified via SMS from the duty office or the sailing shed .
- Ensure Racing Handbook is available on-board (and read) for Race Instructions.
- Yachts not given their rights must signal with a red flag, in the racing area that she was involved in or saw, she shall hail ‘Protest’ and conspicuously display a red flag at the first reasonable opportunity to give the other boat an opportunity to exonerate their error with a 360 degree turn.
- Please use Race Logger if possible - Ring 0418 253 479 for help with setting up.
- View Available Crew List for crew wishing to sail and help place requests.
Twilight Dinner Orders
Due to the later returning from racing, skippers and crews are asked to assist the catering by ordering as soon as possible after reaching the club.
Race logger will start automatically and record your track with time markers.
RL is necessary to record finish time for weekend series and could be useful for protests.
For help call 0418 253 479
Frown Award for non-Pick-up of marks.
Wednesday: 6-Nov-2019 Endless Summer Wednesday: 20-Nov-2019 Pandemonium
Credits: L'attitude 19-June (108)
Boats will be removed after doing their turn or standing in for other defaulters.
Duty Officer: John Barter
Presenter: Ken Teiffel
Results: John Barter 0418 253 479
Crew: Gary Fielder 0419 237 349
Series winners prize
Please carry racing handbook at all times for race instructions and other important emergency information.
See John Barter for book or ask at the RMYC front desk.