Sunday Short Ocean Program 2020-2021 (Amended)
|Race||Start Type||Date||Course Description||Start Time||Course||Comment|
|Scratch||19-Sept-21||Bell Buoy or WR||12:30 AEST||20/46||Postponed|
|Scratch||10-Oct-21||Marley or Wattamolla||12:30 AEDT||26/21||Cancelled|
|SO1||Scratch||24-Oct-21||Bell Buoy (Re-sail from 19-Sept)||12:30 AEST||20||Founders|
|SO3||Scratch||21-Nov-21||Yellow Mk or Capt.Cook Buoy||12:30 AEDT||23/20|
|SO4||Scratch||06-Feb-22||Wedding Cake or Capt.Cook Buoy||12:30 AEDT||29/20|
|SO5||Scratch||06-Mar-22||Burning Palms or Wattamolla||12:30 AEDT||64/21|
Rule changes until further notice
- A crew list will be required and will need the Skipper to confirm that all crew is fully vaccinated and the vaccination certificate has been sighted.
- The COVID19 plan has been updated in line with current heath advice. Read more.
- Please go directly to boats and leave after racing - no groups above 20.
- Restrictions will apply to numbers on the tender.
- After Sunday races group bookings at the RMYC are on hold till further notice.
- Results will be advised by SMS.
- Presentation of race prizes will be deferred until restrictions lifted.
Please use Race Logger.
If race logger shows "Sent" for SMS do no more. Otherwise you must send to 0418253479 your finish time in 24 hour format as follows; "sail# hh:mm:ss boats-name" asap after finish. Configuration available prior to each race. Help call 0418 253 479.
1-Race Logger provides an accurate finish time as yacht crossed finish line.
2-It also provides information for GPS rounding.
3-It can also be valuable in protests as it can provide exact course and time for events on the water.
Duty Officer – John Barter
Course – Advised by SMS 8am Sunday
Duty Skipper – Mike Wolf 24-October-2021
Finish Times: Race Logger/SMS-0418 253 479
Crew/ASN – John Barter 0418 253 479