Program - Short Haul (Combined Spinnaker/Non-Spinnaker)
|SH1||Sunday||12-Sep-21||9/10/alt||12:30 AEST||Bate Bay Passage||Cancelled|
|SH2||Sunday||17-Oct-21||9/10/alt||13:30 AEDT||Bate Bay Passage||Cancelled|
|SH3||Sunday||31-Oct-21||9/10/alt||13:30 AEDT||Bate Bay Passage|
|SH4||Sunday||14-Nov-21||9/10/alt||13:30 AEDT||Bate Bay Passage|
|SH5||Sunday||28-Nov-21||9/10/alt||13:30 AEDT||Bate Bay Passage|
|SH6||Sunday||12-Dec-21||9/10/alt||13:30 AEDT||Bate Bay Passage|
|SH7||Sunday||30-Jan-22||9/10/alt||13:30 AEDT||Bate Bay Passage|
|SH8||Sunday||13-Feb-22||9/10/alt||13:30 AEDT||Bate Bay Passage|
|SH9||Sunday||27-Feb-22||9/10/alt||13:30 AEDT||Bate Bay Passage|
|SH10||Sunday||13-Mar-22||9/10/alt||13:30 AEDT||Bate Bay Passage|
|SH11||Sunday||27-Mar-22||9/10/alt||13:30 AEST||Bate Bay Passage|
Rule changes until further notice
- A crew list will be required and will need the Skipper to confirm that all crew is fully vaccinated and the vaccination certificate has been sighted.
- The COVID19 plan has been updated in line with current heath advice. Read more.
- Restrictions will apply to numbers on the tender.
- After Sunday races group bookings at the RMYC are on hold till further notice.
- We have been given permission to raft on the emergency dock to do our presentations.
- PHS will provide food following the opening Short Haul race on 31st October.
- Skippers and crew on moorings can gather on the yachts at the emergency dock.
- Yachts to provide own drinks whilst on the dock.
Duty Officer: – John Barter
Duty Skipper: -Nick Wilson 31-October-2021
Mark P/U: – 1st “E” mark, 2nd “C” mark
Finish Time: – Race Logger/SMS-0418 253 479
Crew Avl: – John Barter 0418 253 479
If race logger shows "Sent" for SMS do no more. Otherwise you must send finish time in 24 hour format as follows; "sail# hh:mm:ss boats-name" to 0418 253 479 asap after finish. Configuration available prior to each race. RL provides information for GPS rounding. It can also be valuable in protests as it can provide exact course and time for events on the water.