What is a SailPass & why is it necessary?
SailPass is a means by which a non-member can go sailing. It’s a form of introductory or short-term membership (for a day or days).
- It offers safe, quick, easy and affordable access to sailing
- Costs with RMYCPH-Sailing 1-3 races $0, 4 and above $10 per race
- Payments received for SailPass can be credited when joining RMYCPH-Sailing within each sailing season.
- It breaks down the perceived barriers to sailing
- It’s a massive safety improvement - Includes insurance and training
- It’s compliance friendly
- it is a simple way to get more people, having fun in boats.
The major benefits
- It’s an attractive proposition
- A flexible introduction to sailing for people new to the sport
- It’s accessible, welcoming, quick, easy & affordable
- It’s mobile friendly & integrated
- Addresses the Australian Sailing racing rules & personal insurance
- It gets a big safety tick, We know who is on the water
- Improves our risk management
- Allows us to collect participant information including ‘Emergency Shore Contact (NOK)’ details
- It ticks a number of compliance boxes
- Addresses the use of our club by non-members
Registering and Invoicing
Please click on the link alongside to take you to the Australian Sailing site. Register for each race individually or register for any number ahead.
You will receive an email confirming success.
After 3 races you will receive and invoice at $10/race. This can be paid at the front desk with a copy of the invoice.
A credit for the amount paid will be allowed for transition to RMYC sailing membership.