What is a SailPass & why is it necessary?
SailPass is a means by which a non-member can go sailing. It’s a form of introductory or short-term membership (for a day or days).
- It offers safe, quick, easy and affordable access to sailing
- Costs with RMYCPH-Sailing 1-3 races $0, 4 and above $10 per race
- Payments received for SailPass can be credited when joining RMYCPH-Sailing within each sailing season.
- It breaks down the perceived barriers to sailing
- It’s a massive safety improvement - Includes insurance and training
- It’s compliance friendly
- it is a simple way to get more people, having fun in boats.
The major benefits
- It’s an attractive proposition
- A flexible introduction to sailing for people new to the sport
- It’s accessible, welcoming, quick, easy & affordable
- It’s mobile friendly & integrated
- Addresses the Australian Sailing racing rules & personal insurance
- It gets a big safety tick, We know who is on the water
- Improves our risk management
- Allows us to collect participant information including ‘Emergency Shore Contact (NOK)’ details
- It ticks a number of compliance boxes
- Addresses the use of our club by non-members
Please click on the link alongside to take you to the Australian Sailing site.
You will receive an email confirming success.